777 stock market prophecy

By: AVPilot Date of post: 11.07.2017

Sep 30 in Economy by admin.

Commentary - The Coincidence!!??

If this is your first time visiting Bible Prophecy In The News, I'd like to invite you to subscribe to our RSS feed. Never miss an update.

BlueChipPennyStocks - The number one trusted financial newsletter site

The unexpected defeat of the bailout package fanned fears that the most debilitating financial crisis since the Great Depression could intensify. The Dow Jones industrial average sank points — the largest point drop in its year history. The tense credit markets tightened further as anxiety-ridden investors rushed into super-safe Treasury securities, pushing their yields down.

Notice the number of points the market fell, …. The world will mark this up to coincidence.

Few will listen, fewer still will hear. The flight to U.

777 stock market prophecy of oil and other commodities, already down early Monday on fresh concern about the global economy, accelerated their slides after gary fitzpatrick stock market mentor House vote.

Joseph said on October 6, Yes, the market fell to Watching this happen the other day made me feel that God was telling us That we have taken God out of our lives and minus was just that, a warning. Now we have bailed out all those greedy selfish men on wall st.

You can only serve one master and I think our Government made the wrong choice on Friday, so will the rest of the worlds countries….

Commentary - The Coincidence!!??

Prophecy News God's Word unfolding in today's world. Home Privacy Policy Archives Contact About Latest News. Bailout Vote Fails — Stock Market Drops Points Sep 30 in Economy by admin If this is your first time visiting Bible Prophecy In The News, I'd like to invite you to subscribe to our RSS feed.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Name Email Website Comment.

inserted by FC2 system